Fabricator and AssemblerBased in: Oklahoma City, OK and Tulsa, OK
Type of Position: Full-time
Knox Glass Company is in search of an in-house Fabricator and Assembler (entry-level trainee to manager) to join our team in Oklahoma City and Tulsa.
You will be fabricating aluminum and other associated tasks in the creation of doors, windows, frames, storefront systems, etc.
Experience is just one desirable factor in considering qualifications – others include attitude, reliability and willingness to learn new skills.
What you need for this position:
• Fabricating aluminum storefronts, frames and doors
• Cutting and prepping parts, assembling, packing, etc.
• Cleaning and organizing of the warehouse
• Assisting with maintenance of equipment
• Inventory, receiving, and delivery
• Working knowledge of materials, machines, tools and equipment used in the industry
• Ability to read blueprints and cut sheets
• Understanding of manufacturers’ installation instructions
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Listening and problem- solving skills are critical
• Follow guidelines procedures and safety rules at all times
• High level of attention to detail and self-motivation
• Must have a valid driver's license
Top reasons to work with us:
• Excellent compensation!
• Growing company!
• Family first culture!
If you possess the qualifications required, and our company core values match those you seek in a potential employer, we would like to hear from you. Our team is dedicated to achieving success. We embrace both exceptional individual efforts and collaborative teamwork.
If this sounds like YOU, please email us with a brief description of your experience and salary requirements to: Careers@KnoxGlass.com
We're excited to meet you.