Installation Quality ManagerBased in: Oklahoma City, OK
Type of Position: Full-time
Knox Glass Company is in search of experienced Glazing / Glass Installation Quality Manager with leadership abilities to assist and mentor other installers to ensure high-quality installations - on time, every time. The job will require a working knowledge of all aspects of the commercial glass business, including but not limited to: scheduling jobs, reading and interpreting blueprints, fabricating and installing metal storefronts, curtain wall, windows and heavy glass. The Installation Quality Manager performs a variety of inspection tasks in support of manufacturer and customer-related product/project requirements. These inspections are focused on both materials, workmanship and documentation.
What you need for this position:
• A minimum of ten (10) years experience of installing various sized projects such as aluminum storefronts and doors, curtain walls, and insulated glass
• Be familiar with Kawneer, Tubelite and OldCastle / Vistawall storefront systems
• Experience with door hardware and repairs of aluminum doors (i.e, door closers, roton hinges and door adjustments)
• Working knowledge of materials, machines, tools and equipment used in the industry
• Proficient at reading blueprints as well as architectural and structural drawings
• Understanding of manufacturers’ installation instructions
• Assist estimators and project managers with pre-construction requirements
• Verify that pre-established internal processes and safety practices are being followed
• Ensure all installation personnel are capable and knowledgeable by observation of work procedures
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Listening and problem- solving skills are critical
• High level of attention to detail in ensuring installation methods are correct
• Must have own tools and a valid driver's license
Top reasons to work with us:
• Excellent compensation!
• Growing company!
• Family first culture!
If you possess the qualifications required, and our company core values match those you seek in a potential employer, we would like to hear from you. Our team is dedicated to achieving success. We embrace both exceptional individual efforts and collaborative teamwork.
If this sounds like YOU, please email us with a brief description of your experience and salary requirements to: Careers@KnoxGlass.com
We're excited to meet you.