Service & Repair TechBased in: Oklahoma City, OK and Tulsa, OK
Type of Position: Full-time
Knox Glass Company is in search of experienced Glazing Service & Repair Techs (entry to manager levels) to join our team in Oklahoma City and Tulsa.
The job will require a working knowledge of all aspects of the commercial glass business, including but not limited to: doors, hardware, curtain wall, storefront, fabrication, windows and heavy glass.
Responsible for performing inspections and repairs within assigned service area. Responsible for completing a daily schedule and making good assessment as to job safety requirements, communicating with customers and office regarding progress and completion of service. Responsible for vehicle maintenance, insuring proper tools are used and inspected, and representing Knox Glass Company in a courteous and professional manner.
What you need for this position:
• A minimum of three (3) years experience of installing various sized projects such as aluminum storefronts and doors, curtain walls, and insulated glass
• Be familiar with Kawneer, Tubelite and Vistawall storefront systems
• Experience with door hardware and repairs of aluminum doors (i.e, door closers, roton hinges and door adjustments)
• Ability to visually determine different glass types, low-e surfaces and colors
• Working knowledge of materials, machines, tools and equipment used in the industry
• Understanding of manufacturers’ installation instructions
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Listening and problem- solving skills are critical
• High level of attention to detail in ensuring installation methods are correct
• Must have own tools and a valid driver's license
Top reasons to work with us:
• Excellent compensation!
• Growing company!
• Family first culture!
If you possess the qualifications required, and our company core values match those you seek in a potential employer, we would like to hear from you. Our team is dedicated to achieving success. We embrace both exceptional individual efforts and collaborative teamwork.
If this sounds like YOU, please email us with a brief description of your experience and salary requirements to: Careers@KnoxGlass.com
We're excited to meet you.